Gateway Post-Acute Care at Arlington Villa
Phone: 817-226-7550 | Fax: 817-962-1081
Gateway Post-Acute Care at Arlington Villa provides superior short-term care to those who are recovering from surgery – such as a hip or knee replacement – or a medical event, such as a stroke or heart attack. Our goal is to get you home as quickly – and safely – as possible. To reach that goal, our dedicated and compassionate team of doctors, nurses and therapists work with you to develop a comprehensive plan of care that takes into account your medical history, current lifestyle, normal daily activities, and your personal goals.
Just some of the procedures we employ at Gateway to help you recover include:
- Emphasis on Medically Complex and Cardiopulmonary Treatment & Recovery
- High-flow oxygen / Airvo
- IV Therapy
- Life Vest
- In-wall Oxygen and Suctioning
Our Gateway team consists of people committed to your success, all of whom have specialized training in meeting the needs of post-acute care patients.
- Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R), Pulmonologists
- Registered Dietician
- All nurses are certified in Basic Life Support services and trained to provide complex medical care
- Our Rapid Response Team is available 24/7 in case of emergency
- Specialty physicians include & Physical
- PT, OT, ST, and Respiratory Therapy